My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 27 September 2011

LOTV fairy in Aqua, white and glitter

Good morning everyone! Hope you are all well :-) This morning I am posting a card I made which was inspired by Lili of the Valley Challenge 'Aqua, White and Glitter' and Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge 'Make it sparkle with stars'.
I stamped one of my favourite stamps from LOTV in Memento and coloured her with my promarkers and sakura glitter pen.
I used Papermania Capsule aqua collection papers, and glitter card as my base. I cut some glitter card with a nestie and placed a coredinating aqua paper inside, then punched out stars with the glitter card to arrange on the panel. I placed the image on a mat of glitter card and mounted her in the middle of the card. I then punched out a butterfly in the glitter card and placed it in the top corner, then used the gorgeous Aqua and white carnation from Wild Orchid Crafts in the corner of her image. Lastly I used a white glitterations 'Make a wish...' sentiment with a white and silver star.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Lili of the Valley: Aqua, White and Glitter
Wild Orchid Crafts: Make it sparkle with stars

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments, I really appreciate them!

14 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, love the colour ! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card,love this image and gorgeous colour.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elaine, this is beautiful ...........gorgeous image and beautifully coloured :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elaine this is so beautiful, the colours and papers are beautiful. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, love it, love it. the colours used are brilliant and he image is so cute. Alison

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning card elaine.beautiful colours and image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh hon this is just beautiful. Love that butterfly too dear. Thanks for joining us at LOTV

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! I love green, feels fresh and nature.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card - the colours are gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card, I love the colour x

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG love your back, your adorable pict and all over the way you placed all the elements,,,,it inspired me,,,,,,wowww

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great creation! Awesome colours and beautiful details! Thanks for joining our "sparkling star" challenge at WOC!
    Hugs, DT Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...