My Lovely Followers

Friday, 9 September 2011

LOTV I miss you friend

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are all well. I made this after being inspired by the challenge at LOTV this week which is 'Missing you'. We all have friends who we love but life gets in the way of seeing so I thought I would make that my theme.
I used a gorgeous LOTV image which I stamped in Memento, then coloured with promarkers and added glitter with sakura pens.
I then cut the card with my labels nestie and cut one of the same size in Henbury Lane aqua paper. I placed this on a border of the same paper in purples, then placed this on the 'especially for you' purple Henbury lane papers. I stamped a LOTV greeting which reads 'You brighten my day with your friendship and mounted this on glittery aqua card. Lastly I added some gorgeous roses and a carnation from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Lili of the Valley: Missing You
Delightful Challenges: Bling it
Flutterby Wednesdays: Open
Hooked on Craft Challenges: Spring has Sprung
My Craft Spot: Friends are the Best
Stamps R Us: Friends
2 Sisters Challenge: Friends

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments :-)

17 comments:

  1. HI sweetie this is just gorgeous hun, love the sweet image, thanks for joining us at LOTV this week hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Elaine, you have coloured the image so perfectly. The colour is really gorgeous. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soft and beautiful!
    Love how you coloured image!
    Hugs!
    Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely image greatly coloured just gorgeous:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us this week at My Craft Spot!

    Aymee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous,lovely image and such beautiful colours.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elaine,
    This is a beautiful card. Love the image and how you angled the papers. Beautiful flowers and papers. TFS

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty...love the circle sentiment ! Thanks for playing along with us this week, at My Craft Spot !
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! What a beautiful card, I just love the image! Thanks for joining the challenge at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card elaine.the image is so sweet and i love your colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there Elaine this is really gorgeous you have done it all so very tastefully, Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty, the flowers are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well,you know I'm going to say I love this, don;t you, hon!?!lol Some of my fav colours and possibly my fav papers, too- the thermographic purple floral is sooo beautiful I want to frame mine!! :) Love the flowers and the little touch of turquoise glitter card, too!! :)
    hugs, Rachel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so, so pretty! The flowers are such a wonderful touch on this card!
    Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card!! Sweet image! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a sweet card Elaine! Love the purples and blues together they look great.
    Thanks for joining us at Hooked On Craft Challenges!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...