My Lovely Followers

Monday, 26 September 2011

My Partner in Crafting Crime- Sweets and Treats!

Good morning everyone! Its new challenge day at My Partner in Crafting Crime and our theme is Sweets and Treats so I thought I would make a Halloween Treat box with the lovely witch Tilda stamp. I coloured her in Promarkers, then cut round her leaving a halo effect of white around her. For the box I used my MS Scoring board, a circle nestie, green cardstock and acetate. I started by making the depth of the box an inch each side, and then placed the nestie in the centre of my lid and put it through my cuttlebug to make the aperture for the acetate. I then put together the box and stuck the acetate inside the lid. Lastly I added a sparkly pumpkin and the lovely Tilda in the middle of the acetate.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Corrosive Challenges: Die Cuts
Crazy 4 Challenges: Halloween
Just some Lines: Fall
4 Crafty Chicks: Autumn
Paper Playtime: Halloween Projects

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments!

16 comments:

  1. Hello Elaine! Oooh, this is sucha cute and adorable card! Love the sweet halloween kind of cards!!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Elaine, lovely spooky colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful - great job. Thanks so much for joining our Fall Colors challenge at Just Some Lines. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous box Elaine, what a lovely idea. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww this is really cute, love the halloweeny colours :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card elaine.i love the sweet witchy tilda ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable! I love that image!
    Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime.
    :) Janis
    My Crafting Blog Pause Dream Enjoy
    My Challenge Blog Paper Playtime
    Learn how to use the Cricut Above Rubies Studio

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card Elaine. I just love witches at Halloween and this sure is a sweet one! The pumpkin is a nice added touch. Thank you for playing with us at Paper Playtime.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card, you've done amazing work. Thanks for playing our Fall Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness your image and card is so cute! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for playing with us in our "Fall Colors" challenge at Just Some Lines! :)

    Love, Laura
    JSLDT

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute creation! Thanks very much for playing along with us at Corrosive, and good luck! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is so cute!
    Thanks for joining the Just Some Lines Saturday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a cute card...

    thanks for joining us at just some lines

    Tina
    jsldt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...