My Lovely Followers

Monday, 12 September 2011

My Partner in Crafting Crime-Trains, Planes and Automobiles


Good morning everyone and yay My Partner in Crafting Crime is back from our summer holiday! Our theme this week is Trains. Planes and Automobiles so I chose to make a lovely male kraft tag as I had stupidly already posted the card I made for the theme. Honestly what a brain eh? ;-)
I used My Minds Eye and Tim Holtz stamps and stamped in TH inks then heat embossed the My Minds Eye stamped images with Holographic embossing powder which you can just about see in my photo. I then inked the edges and the bottom of the tag with TH Tea stain ink. I hope you like it!
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Prairie Fairy Fridays: Masculine
Cute card Thursday: In the office

Thank you for looking and for your comments, I really appreciate them!

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous male tag Elaine.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tag Elaine. Love the images, the colour......everything about it. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great images and colours used make it a lovely tag :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elaine!
    What a fantastic tag you have made! Love the colours and the design! Perfect for a man! Have a great day! Hugs and sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stamps and a fab tag - well done x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stamps and a fab tag - well done x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous tag!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    have a fab day, happy crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great tag!! I love the aged look and all of the great stamps you used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous masculine tag!

    Thanks for playing along with us at "Prairie Fairy Fridays" and good luck! :D

    Hugz,
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...