My Lovely Followers

Saturday, 10 September 2011

OSCC Food and Drink

Good morning everyone-hope you are well! Its Saturday morning and time for a new challenge at One Stop Craft Challenge! Our theme this week is Food and Drink and I would love you to come and join in-perfect for all those cupcake stamps etc ;-)
I have used a gorgeous digi from Stitchy Bear Digi store of Alice with the 'Drink Me' bottle. I started by colouring just her dress in Pastel blue promarker, then I distressed it with TH Tea dye on a sponge then dabbed on a paintbrush. I then mounted her on gorgeous V&A papers which I also distressed with the same ink.
I then made my own flower with strips of the V&A papers and finished with a large vintage mother of pearl button I found in the lovely old tin of buttons my nan gave me. Lastly I added a 'Have a fabulous day' greeting dome sticker.
I hope you like it!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
C.R.A.F.T Challenge: Children
Just for fun: Vintage
Anything Goes: Vintage/Shabby Chic
Incy Wincy Designs: Make your own Flower
Paper Creations Ink: Vintage, distressed look

Thank you for looking, and for your lovely comments :-)

24 comments:

  1. fab card, love the papers and alice shes lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card just absoltely adorable image and l love the distressing and the papers are adorable too!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card and a great use for the V&A papers x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous papers and I love that image too, so unusual! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week. Hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card - I like the vintage theme and the distressing around Alice and on the lovely V&A papers looks fab. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card , just love that gorgeous paper and the fab Alice a beautiful nostalgic piece.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. A delightful card :)
    Thank you for sharing it woth us at Just For fun
    Von x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous vintage card,great alice image
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really stunning Elaine, incredible design. I love it. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, beautiful colouring great design. Thank you for sharing with us at Just for Fun XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card, so retro. Love the Alice image and the button flower. Just having a quiet hop around the blogs. Happy crafting. Hugs Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgous card,love alice. sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. stunning card elaine.i love the image and vintage colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous Elaine, love the vintage colours, so elegant and pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card, love the distressing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card. I especially love the old looking coloring of yours. Thanks for joining Paper Creations Ink Site.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this card!! The colors are awesome and so are those papers!! Thanx for joining us this week at Incy Wincy. Hope to see you back again soon.
    hugs-
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh how sweet , alice stamps are gorgeous, i love this card

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty image and an unusual flower. Thanks for joining our 'make your own flowers' at Incy Wincy this week.

    By the way, I have candy if you're interested in entering!

    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great project , thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fabulous card, thanks for sharing with us at Anything goes Challenge, good luck and hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Now why did I not think of Alice as Vintage - me having a passion for both Alice and Vintage.
    Thanks for joining us at JFF with this delightful card - Hugs, Neet

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow- what a great vintage card! The coloring is fantastic! Thanks for sharing it with us at Paper Creations Ink this week and come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great card thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...