My Lovely Followers

Friday, 23 September 2011

Sarah Hurley Challenge: Vintage





Good morning everyone-hope you are well! Well its my first challenge on the DT at Sarah Hurley's Challenge blog and I am very excited! :-) I'd love to see you come and join in on this fab theme, Vintage!
This week we were sponsored by Altered Expression where I was given these gorgeous little Vintage Nursery rhymes to play with!
I wanted to use all the lovely Rhymes so I made concertina panels for them so there were three rhymes to each panel. I used the gorgeous papers from Sarah Hurley's Oz cdrom available here. You must go and peek-there are gorgeous kits and all sorts of crafting bits and pieces! :-)
I used two 5x5 cream card blanks as my base which I stuck together at the middle panel. I decorated the three inside panels first, using flowers at each end and a MS punches butterfly in the middle panel.
I then decorated the outside with the same papers, velvet look flower with a gingham button, a MS butterfly with a trail of gems and a handwritten Vintage Nursery Rhymes label.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Just Hanna Stamps: Anything Goes
Southern Girls Challenges: Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter: Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Dies to die for-punches
Ooh La La Creations: Punches/ Dies
Corrosive Challenges: Punches

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments!

14 comments:

  1. I really like this card - it's almost a book, the nursery rhymes are wonderful and the papers are very pretty. Off to check out the challenge site. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my.... This is such a stunning card! Love the details! Oh, and a BIG congrats on your new DT!!!! Hugs anad sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a stunner! How very creative....and definitely very beautiful!
    Thank you so much for the sweet comment you left for me....it was really appreciated. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely the colours are gorgeous! :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card elaine.really beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Elaine, this is so beautiful, what a gorgeous idea. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, this is great, crisp and neat, and amazing! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter, and good luck with the Challenge.
    Hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful creation. What a lovely idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such lovely creation and clever idea. I would have needed that when I got my kids. Thanks for playing with us over at TPS challenges this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a really wonderful card!! Thankyou for joining our challenge last week on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog - make sure you join our new challenge this week .... the theme is Anything Goes

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a very cool idea! Love your card! Thanks for playing at Southern Girls. Viv x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh this is just lovely. Great colour combo and such a joy to look at. Thanks for sharing it with us in our Punches/Dies challenge at OLL this time. Hope to see you again next time.
    hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at OLL this time and look forward to seeing you again. Good luck in the draw. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...