My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 22 September 2011

Sarah Hurley Halloween Kits!

Good afternoon everyone! I am here with my first project on the DT for the lovely Sarah Hurley and I am so excited with these products! Sarah has just released two kits-Vintage Halloween and Whimsy Halloween and you just have to pop over to her blog and see the previews here! They are great value for whole kits to play with for Halloween! Perfect for all your Halloween crafting, including making gift sets!
For this project I used the gorgeous Vintage Halloween kit, and just added some kraft card as my blank and fab ribbon I had from my Halloween stash last year :-)
I distressed the Vintage kit further with Tim Holtz Tea dye distress inks, and the ribbon which was bright white so it fitted.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
The Paper Shelter: Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs: Distressing
Scrappy Frogs: Vintage
Floweretstamplar: Halloween

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments!

7 comments:

  1. Elaine this is gorgeous love the background:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Elaine, this is beautiful, I love the papers and ribbon and, and, and....I love it all. Really fantastic. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brill, I love the papers.
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job on this porject!! Thank you for playing with us at The Paper Shelter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Elaine - but I do love Halloween!!!

    Paula. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific - love that "Spooky" sentiment! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card Elaine, I love that ribbon :)
    Thank you for joining The Paper Shelter "Anything Goes challenge & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...