My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 4 October 2011

LOTV Fairy Button it!

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well. This project I have created after being inspired by Lili of the Valley's challenge this week 'Button it'. I adore buttons-I have so many and love playing with them! For this project I used gorgeous LOTV image stamped in Memento and coloured with promarkers, then glittered with Deco Art glamour dust in Crystal-unfortunately in this gloomy October weather I couldnt get the right light to show it off to its best-what happened to the glorious weather we had yesterday?!
I used Dovecraft textured cardstock, Papermania Henbury lane papers and Papermania Born to shop buttons with an added pearl button. I used Pink bakers twine to tie each button then glued on the reverse. I used a satin pink ribbon and a 'Special Wishes' dome greeting.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Lili of the Valley Thursday Challenge: Button it
Lets Ink it Up: Think Pink
The Crazy Challenge: Think Pink
Crafty Cardmakers: Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion: Anything Goes plus Ribbon
CES Challenges: Totally Gorjuss or Pretty Girls! 
Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter: For the Girls

Thank you for looking and I really appreciate your comments! While you are here if you haven't already please look for my candy in my sidebar and enter! :-)

21 comments:

  1. OMG, OMG abolutely adorable, love these all pink tones and the cute pict,,,,woww,wowww

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and image! Thanks for sharing at Let’s Ink It Up’s *Think Pink* challenge.

    Hugzzz
    Tammy

    PS* I have some candy up for grabs too at Creations LaDiva :) Hope to see you there ! I am off to see yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful card! Thanks for palying with us at TPS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, love the image you have chosen and coloured so beautifully too. Thanks for sharing with us at our return challenge at LIIU. Good luck and please come back for our next challenge. Hugs Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is adorable. Thank you so much for joining us this week for our "anything goes with a twist" challenge over at Craft Your Passion Challenges. I hope you have a great week and Good luck.

    Hugs
    Shannin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colours and a delightful main image, Elaine. I love the buttons too! Thank you for joining the challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. Beth. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, this is so pretty!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Elaine, love this image and the buttons look fab.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card, lovely cute image.Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at CES this time xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Elaine this card is really sweet, I just love the buttons. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. stunning card elaine.fab pretty pink colours and the image is gorgeous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous card. such pretty colours x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for joining us this week at LOTV with this gorgeous card. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the colours and different shaped buttons :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this image and your card - Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Craft Your Passion Challenges... Come join us again soon!
    Hugs,
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute image. Thanks for joining us at the crazy challenge. Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  19. aww.. she's soooo cute and I love all the pink :) :) :)
    Thanks so much for playing with us this month at Let's Ink It Up and I hope to see you again next time! :)
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...