My Lovely Followers

Friday, 21 October 2011

LOTV Fairy Sparkles

Good afternoon, here I am with a new card inspired by the challenge at Lili of the Valley this week, their theme is bingo and I have chosen 'Gems' 'Flowers' and 'Ribbon and Lace.
I coloured the gorgeous LOTV image with promarkers after stamping with memento, then covered the bottom of her skirt and her wings with Glamour dust glitter.
I cut the cardstock with a nestie and mounted her on a mint green scalloped circle. I used My Minds Eye 'Pretty Please' papers, Wild Orchid Crafts roses, Lace and glittered fibre ribbon. I punched a butterfly from white glitter card and placed this on the similar ribbon. I then added shimmer dots on to the scalloped circle.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Lili of the Valley: Bingo
4 Crafty Chicks: Marker it up!
Art Impressions Stamps: Use Lace
Crafty Ribbons Challenges: Ribbon and Lace
Flutter By Wednesdays: Open
I love Promarkers: Cute
Bunny Zoe's Challenges: Lace it up!

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments :-)

18 comments:

  1. Awww how very pretty, love this image and the colours are gorgeous .. so soft and beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful ove everything about it :) xx
    Angel-23

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello; I like your soft colours on your card! Thanks for crafting with us at Crafty Ribbons,

    La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Elaine, this is really gorgeous. I love the colours. The ribbon and laces are beautiful. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colours and I love the stamp. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, your image is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card - I really love the colours you have used on this.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, love the colours you have used
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card elaine.beautiful colours and i love the image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is just amazing:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, great paper choice, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awe this card is absolutely gorgeous Elaine, love your colouring, papers and fabulous image. Sooo cute!
    Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
    Hugs,
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Elaine, the colours are so pretty. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, stunning colour combo. Love the lace and ribbons. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. nicely done, thanks for playing at 4 crafty chicks, another great card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. such a sweet card - love the image you used! Thanks for joining us at FBW this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. AWE! Sweet fairy card! Don't you just love those sparkly ribbons! beautiful!
    Thank you for joining us on the Crafty Ribbons Challenge!
    leslierahye~Crafty Ribbons Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a gorgeous card. I love the colours you've used and the details also. Thanks for joining us this month at Bunny Zoe Crafts. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...