My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 13 October 2011

LOTV James with Star and Prizes for you!

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well :-) Today I have a christmas card for you :-)
For this project I have used a gorgeous LOTV image stamped in memento, and coloured with promarkers. I then added glamour dust to the white on his hat and on the star.
I mounted him on a dark green scalloped nestie, and used some lovely HOTP papers I got free ages ago and hadn't used yet! The sentiment was from a surprise find in a pound shop-they have some gorgeous vintage looking Christmas greeting chipboards available and I couldnt wait to use them! Lastly I added two stars :-)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Wild Orchid Crafts: Christmas Fun
Lili of the Valley: Warm and Cosy
ABC Christmas Challenge: U is for Unused

While you are here I wanted to tell you about a prize draw I am running on my blog this weekend to celebrate my first anniversary of my blog this week-please come along and join in over saturday and sunday-I have sponsors for some fantastic prizes! :-)

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments!

25 comments:

  1. This is so Christmas like:D And today's autumn day reminds me also of winter:). Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card Elaine, love the image and the background papers truly lovely:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas card, Elain. I have a weakness for James the bear from LOTV. The papres you have used is pretty. How could you forget them??
    Thank you for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again.
    Dorte,x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card hunnie, love the image xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Elaine, I love the Jolly sentiment. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card elaine.i love the image and your papers and colours are stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgous card elaine,lovely image & fab sentiment,congrats on your 1st blog anniversary
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Elaine :-) The image is very cute and the papers and colours are lovely :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    p.s the Wild Rose Studio have a blog hop, details are on my blog if you are interested xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card.. chrissieann xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, I love the bear..hes so sweet isnt he.
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Elaine, what a wonderful card. Love the image and the colours are gorgeous. Hopped here with Redrotties blog hop. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all the muted tones and the stars. Beautiful Bear image, too.
    Thanks for joining the ABC "U" challenge!
    :O)
    Jessica
    GDT

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an adorable card! Love this LOTV stamp!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful card for our warm and cozy theme this week on LOTV. Thankyou so much for joining us
    Marcea xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic work! Thanks for playing at WOC.
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow this is totally gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at WOC this week hun x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awww...such a cute card!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...