My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 6 October 2011

LOTV James with Star in Snow

Good afternoon, hope you are well. This card was inspired by the new challenge over at Lili of the Valley whose theme is 'Let it Snow' and it was the perfect chance to use the lovely LOTV James stamp I haven't used yet!
For this project I used Kars Christmas papers and fantastic ribbon-I love this new range, its so gorgeous and vintage looking! I cut James out with a circle nestie and mounted him on a green textured card stock cut with a scalloped nestie. He was stamped in Memento and I coloured him with Promarkers, and used Glamour dust on the white places on his hat and star. I then made a snow scene with the Marvy Snow Marker which I let dry then heated with a heat gun and it springs to life!
The Ribbon Girl have had a fantastic idea for helping us get ahead with our Christmas crafting-their 'jingle all the way to Christmas' challenges where they will make a Christmas challenge at the 25th of the month running up to Christmas. I will do my best to keep up and get ahead with my Christmas crafting!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Lili of the Valley: Let it Snow
Craft Your Passion: Anything Goes with Ribbon
The Ribbon Girl: Jingle all the Way to Christmas!
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge: For a Male
Ribbon Carousel: Anything Goes

Thank you for looking!

12 comments:

  1. Soooo cute little bear Elaine,,,,,and your back papers are really amazing,,,,,,, plas , plas,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tina, this is so lovely great image and the background you have used is gorgeous too!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine what a wonderful card you've made good luck with the challenge & fab blog too i'm now a follower xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 40 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card Elaine, I love how youve done the snowflakes. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww very cute bear!!! love his furry bits! the snow looks great too :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh i love this card...found you too on blog roll lol!...good luck with this card ...x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww this is super cute! Love how you've done the snow it looks fab!
    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrific card, the colour matching is brilliant and I love all the different papers you have used x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card, love the snow! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card.Love the snow effect.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. really lovely card Elaine, thanks for joining us in the Lili of the Valley challenge this week ...good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...