My Lovely Followers

Friday, 28 October 2011

LOTV Love Grows Sketch

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well! I have a project to show you inspired by Bev's sketch over at Lili of the Valley.
For this card I have used LOTV Love Grows image and sentiment stamped in Memento, Promarkers, Papermania Capsule collection papers, Country papers, American crafts polka dot ribbon, Green cardstock, Nesties and Wild Orchid Crafts roses.
I followed the sketch but added the 'Love Grows' as a scalloped tag underneath the edge of the scalloped circle.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Lili of the Valley: Sketch by Bev
I love Promarkers: Tags
Paper Pretties: Embellish
Creative Card Crew: Fall'in in love

14 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine, your card is so sweet the image is gorgeous and the background papers too!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine. The papers are perfect for a gardening themed card & a fab LOTV image. Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet image, and a really pretty card.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this card is really gorgeous. The colours are beautiful Elaine. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is a really gorgeous card. Absolutely STUNNING
    hugs from June xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Elaine, lovely image and beautiful papers.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this pretty card! The colors and image are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning card elaine.the image is adorable and i love your colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very pretty!! I don't think LOTV has ever made a stamp that I don't love
    Thanks for joining us the Creative Card Crew for this challenge
    Margaret :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is sooooo cute:)! I love your choices for this card!!

    Rux

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this is stunning. Love the colours and the layout. And the image is sooo cute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card, I love your choice of papers,thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...