My Lovely Followers

Monday, 24 October 2011

My Partner in Crafting Crime-Photo inspiration

Good evening everyone, sorry I am late posting this! Its new challenge time at My Partner in Crafting Crime and our theme this week is 'Photo inspiration' from the following photo from the design seeds website:
I started by watercolouring my image with Aquamarkers-I really dont use these much and I was very pleased with the results I got-sometimes it is good to challenge yourself!
I then picked out the remaining colours from the photo inspiration in my design papers-I used Papermania Rose Garden, Henbury Lane and a green and browns garden themed pack the name of which escapes me!
I used Rose Garden greeting 'Happiness' and punched a butterfly out of the Henbury Lane papers. Lastly I added a gem trail from the butterfly and from the greeting too.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Totally Papercrafts: Layer Upon Layer
Inspire Me Fridays: Anything Goes

Thank you for looking, and for your lovely comments!

7 comments:

  1. Another of your gorgeous cards so love the image and the colours choosen truly an amazing card and beautifully finished:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card,lovely image and colours.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colours are beautiful Elaine and your card is stunning. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for visiting my blog today x yours really puts me to shame! Some lovely creations Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautfiul card elaine.stunning colours and image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Elaine :-) the image is lovely and the papers and colours are fab,, beautiful photo inspiration photo too :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Totally Papercrafts Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...