My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 6 October 2011

Nicecrane Designs Adorable Alice Part 1


Good morning everyone, I am here this morning with a card I have made using the Adorable Alice digi sheet (available at http://nicecranedesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=99&products_id=655)

For this project I coloured the Alice digi with my promarkers, and used my V&A papers which work so well with vintage projects-they have a linen finish so feel lovely too! I also used genuine vintage buttons-the bottom ones with the flowers on are at least 30 years old and look like they were made for these papers!
I also used blue buttons on the top panel. I added a Tim Holtz ticket with 'Dream' sentiment.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafts and Me: Use a Digi
Divas by Design: Button Up
Digi Darla: Blue and Brown 

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments :-)

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Elaine, those images are adorable.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic card Elaine, I love the image. I'll have to take a wee peek at these images, theyre beautiful. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww, wowww, Elaine,,,,I love your card,,, these brown tones contrast so well,,,and you colured my digi perfect, so cute, so unique,,,,very well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous the images are fabulous as l have some and just remembered l must used them sometime too!! l got them free just for leaving comments on your fabulous creations you do wonderful cards:)Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love image and you coloring it beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Magnifique! It's interesting picture but your colors makes it really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! What a sweet image. Thank you for joining our Brown/Blue challenge at Digi Darla's!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...