My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 2 October 2011

OSAAT Use a Digi

Good morning everyone, sorry I havent posted for a while-I will explain later in my post. Here is my DT card for One Stitch at a Time challenge for the week-'Use a Digi'. A simple challenge so really easy to come and play along! Our prize this week is £10 voucher for Bunny Zoes store so why not come and join us?
I was given a gorgeous digi by Hope Jacare at Stitchy Bear's Digi store-isnt it lovely?! :-)
I used Kraft card as my blank and as the scalloped circle I cut with my nesties and mounted the digi onto then I added Prima papers as my backing paper. I punched a butterfly out of coordinating glitter card and then placed a gem trail around the edge of the card.

The reason I may be a bit quiet for a while is one of my Best friends has passed on, and I am not sure how this tragic news will affect me for a while. I was very fortunate to have such a wonderful friend and I treasure the memories I have, and I am hoping those will bring me comfort and help me get through this sad time.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Sparkles Forum Challenges: Something that Sparkles
Bows and Berries: Glitter
Crafty Boots Challenges: Things with Wings

22 comments:

  1. Wow Elaine your card is stunning absolutely fabulous image and gorgeous background too!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous - that's such a great image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I agree, that image is wonderful and your card is lovely. I'm sorry to hear about your friend. Take care, Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a fun card, Love the kraft and aqua togeher and your little house images are jsut so cute!Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. your card is wonderful!
    i undertand what are you going through... i've lost someone dear to me last week too...
    hugs
    rux

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Elaine.
    Remember what i said in my email ;O) Sending you great big hugs
    Choccy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great new home card.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card and lovely colour combo. I'm really sorry to hear your sad news and am sending you some hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Elaine
    So very sorry to hear of your sad loss. I hope that having your forum friends around will give you somewhere to go when things get tough. In the meantime, I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
    You've created a really great card, and I love the colour scheme - one of my faves. xx Jill B

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is really beautiful Elaine. Im so sorry to hear about your poor friend. But as you very rightly said, you have wonderful memories and hopefully that will help you through this sad time. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Elaine, love the beautiful earth colours you used... sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card - so sorry to hear about your loss. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a fabulous card, great design and love the colours ! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card and great colors.

    Hugs Wenda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely colours and a great card
    Sorry to hear about your friend
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful card Elaine, my thoughts are with you. Stay strong and know that we are all here for you. Sending big hugs,

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card hun. Love the colours. Thinking of you at this sad time. Keep your chin up. Hugs Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the card, I adore those colours. I am very sorry to read about your loss. How wonderful it is that you have experienced such friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh this is lovely. I love that image!


    Thanks for joining the sparkles gals this fortnight

    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the colours and pretty pearl details! Thanks so much for playing with Bows and Berries!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am so sorry to read about you loosing your friend, you must indeed treasure the memories you have. I just popped by to say how much I love your card - the colours are wonderful! Take care Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...