My Lovely Followers

Saturday, 8 October 2011

OSCC Anything Goes

Good morning everyone! Its new challenge time at One Stop Craft Challenge and our theme this week is Anything Goes-so no excuse not to come and join in ;-)
For this project I used some paper from Robyns Fetish and a fantastic digi from Stitchy at Stitchy Bears Digi store.
I placed the paper, then inked the Halloween greeting panel with Tim Holtz Wild Honey and placed it to show off the paper to its best effect-CAS from me this week! Lastly I added a little glitter pumpkin to finish my project off.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Fussy and Fancy: Fall/Halloween
Samuel Taylors Crafts: Halloween-Fab Tim Holtz Configurations Box as prize-wow!
Tuesday Throwdown: Halloween

Thank you for looking, hope you have a good weekend and thank you for your comments!

9 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, its so fun and quirky
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this - the sentiment and background cobwebs are brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card,love the colours, sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, fab cobwebs! x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card!
    thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy this week
    hugs
    céline dt member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic, I love the cobwebs. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your inling. Thanks for joining in on this week's Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how fun!! I love the Halloween images here!! Thanks so much for joining with us at the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge this week!! Hope you will join us again! *Vicki* - Oct GDT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...