My Lovely Followers

Friday, 21 October 2011

Sarah Hurley Challenge: Misting

Good afternoon everyone, sorry this is late but I screwed up on the scheduling! *Typical*
Its new challenge time at Sarah Hurley's Challenge blog and this fortnight our theme is 'Misting'- a technique I will freely admit I have never tried-so heres my first effort! Hope its ok!
I used a Kraft bag with handles and sprayed the front with chocolate brown ink available at Sarah's fantastic shop over a Butterfly mask. I then painted the butterflies with Mica watercolours which shimmer in a gold tone in the light. I then added some gorgeous gold ribbon with trim fibres I won to jazz up the handles and then added a lovely Alice in Wonderland tag from Sarah Hurley's Wonderland CDrom.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
C.R.A.F.T Challenge: Autumn
Moving along with the Times: Vintage
Clear it out challenges: Trim

Thank you for looking and your comments!

13 comments:

  1. This is fantastic:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great for your first attempt :) xx Angel-23

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elaine this is really lovely, I cant believe this is your first time doing this. Its amazing. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elaine this is stunning! What a great first attempt. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT this week. Good Luck Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a wonderful little giftbag .. love the butterflies
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for our Vintage challenge
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card, thanks so much for joining us at Clear IT OUt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T Challenge this week with this gorgeous creation.
    Betty x x

    GDT for October at C.R.A.F.T

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah this is super what a great wee bag, thanks for playing along on our vintage week on MAWTT, Love Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous gift bag elaine,the butterflies are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just fab. Thanks for joining our Vintage challenge at MAWTT.
    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is so clever. Love the idea. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, I love your bag, such a great technique. Thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...