My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 23 October 2011

Sarah Hurley Halloween Scrapbook

Good morning everyone! I am here this morning to show you a Halloween scrapbook page I made using basic supplies and the gorgeous 'Vintage Halloween' digi kit from Sarah Hurley.
I used photos I took a few years ago of a pumpkin I carved in the shape of the Alkaline Trio logo-that was hard work!
I started with a sheet of Kraft card and added coloured papers from the digi kit in the left and right hand corner. I then used faux stitching on the 'Trick or Treat' banners made with gold glitter pens. I placed them so the banners looked like they were hanging from a string. I then stamped with some Halloween clear stamps and covered with heat embossing powder, and then heated them-it doesnt show well in the photo but the spider, witch and spiders webs all shine in gold. I heat embossed a web onto another piece of paper which I placed in the bottom left hand corner which I used as a pocket for my journalling tag. Lastly I added a glitter pumpkin from Jolees Boutique.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
2 Sisters Challenge: Pumpkin Patch
Allsorts Challenge: Halloween
Di's Digi Design Challenge: Halloween
Crop Stop: Halloween
Papercraft Star: Photo inspiration

Thank you for looking, and for your lovely comments :-)

18 comments:

  1. Great page Elaine, I sometimes wish I could get into scrapping, but so fsar my love goes towards cards,
    Happy Sunday

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful LO! That is some great pumpkin carving. Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine, new follower here, came over from the FB crafty bloggers group. Love the pumpkin layout

    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab Page love the carving good luck with the challenges.. Chrissieann xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic page, great layout, I love the whole look of this.
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing page. Love the pumpkins. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous scrapbooking page. love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab page - love the spider's web and the lettering
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great love the spiders web and the lettering so beautifully done:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great layout, Thank you so much for entering my Halloween challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun layout for those great photos! Lots of cute embellishments too. :-) Thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great lo and great Halloween colours!
    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fab scrap page, love those pumpkin carvings. Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters this week. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Halloween! Your project does a fantastic job of highlighting the joys and colors of this very special holiday--Spooktacular!!! Thanks for sharing this with us on the CropStop Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great layout. Love the lettering. Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi.

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice fall layout! thanks for playing the CropStop Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great layout Elaine! Thanks so much for playing this time at DI'S DIGI DESIGNS. Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...