My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 19 October 2011

Sarah Kay Autumn Tones

Good morning everyone, hope you are well! This morning I am here to show you a card I have made inspired by the colours of autumn. I stamped her in Memento and coloured in Promarkers. I used Prima Reflections papers, pearlescent brown paper punched with a MS punch, brown glitter paper punched with an Xcut butterfly punch, Craftime ribbon and papermania gemstones. I also added a vellum greeting 'Thinking of you'

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Deep Ocean Challenge: Fall Colours
Crafty Boots: Autumn
Bows and Berries: Photo inspiration
Gingerloft: Fall
Paper Sundaes: Fall
Pile it on Challenges: Fall is for fun
The Artistic Stamper: Autumn
Delightful Sketches: Colours of Fall photo inspiration

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments :-)

15 comments:

  1. fantastic card, i love sarah Kay stamps. Really love the wee paper corner swirl.. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, great autumn colours.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card Elaine, I love your butterfly. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Elaine. I must get my stamps out and have a go. I've quite a collection really but most never used :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Elaine, love this image and fab papers.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, one of my fav images. Shes so much fun to colour
    Thanks for joining us Paper Sundaes
    Hugs Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the different shades of brown on your card. Very representative of fall - cute image too. Thank you for sharing your creativity at Pile it On this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning card elaine.i love the autumnal colours and gorgeous image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card as ever Elaine xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute! Thanks for playing at The Artistic Stamper :)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Elaine,
    What a gorgeous card and love the fall colours:)
    Thanks so much for joining us GingerLoft Challenges:)
    Huggs
    Lynn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very Cute Card! So glad you could join us this week at PIO! We hope you will join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really pretty card! Thanks so much for playing with Bows and Berries!!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...