My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Whiff of Joy New Baby in Blues

Good afternoon, hope you are well! Today I want to share with you a card I have made which was inspired by the challenge at Whiff of Joy Challenge blog-whose theme this week is 'Sparkle and Swirls'. I chose swirl and glittered papers from the Henbury Lane collection and watercoloured my Whiff of Joy image with Aquamarkers-I havent used them much but I was really pleased with the result :-)
I also added white and aqua pearl swirls alongside the panel with the 'Congratulations' dome greeting.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Whiff of Joy Challenges: Sparkle and Swirls
4 Crafty Chicks: Monochromatic
My Time to Craft: Nursery Necessities

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments :-)

16 comments:

  1. Wow what a lovely card, sorry for not blog hopping for a while not felt too good, but I do love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Elaine.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Elaine, lovely image.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elaine this is really gorgeous. I love the papers. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh what a super card ... love the image and love your design ... well done and happy crafting love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card Elaine!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card Elaine. Love the soft colours. So pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elaine your card is beautiful gorgeous colour too!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning card elaine.beautiful colours and image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful, love it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely stunning monochromatic card. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooo the aquamarkers look really great, love the effect! the swirls and pearls are lovely too :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great card, just love your colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card. Love the papers and colours. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...