My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 16 October 2011

Winners of my First Year Blogaversary Celebrations!

Good evening everyone!
Thank you so much to those of you who came and helped me celebrate my first year blogging-I truly appreciate each and every one of my followers and those who bring me joy by leaving lovely comments :-)
It is time to announce our winners!

I will start with the winners for the Crafty prizes chosen by random.org:

Sarah Hurley's Prize of a Halloween kit of your choice: No. 10 Sue aka Sumosue from docrafts!

Bows and Berries choice of two digis of your choice (two prizes available) goes to: No. 15 Milaya, and No. 20 Sari!

$20 Voucher for Nicecrane designs: Applejack cards by Sue!

£5 voucher for One Stop Craft shop: Shaz!

Next to the draw for non crafting friends:

1st prize of two projects crafted for your next special occasions: Hannah Mul!
and
2nd prize of one project crafted for your next special occasion: Hannah Keen!

If you can all contact me at sparklingblackrose at gmail dot com that would be great-thank you!

7 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Thanks hun!! I'll email you tomorrow! have a great evening! Hugs and sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done everyone and thanks so much Elaine. Happy Blogaversary again. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to all the winners
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all the winners. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, thank you so much Elaine, I can't believe it! Congratulations to all other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all the winners and see you on DC :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...