My Lovely Followers

Monday, 21 November 2011

My Partner in Crafting Crime-Christmas Tags

Good evening everyone, hope you are well :-) Here I am to show you a matching bag and tag I made for our challenge over at My Partner in Crafting Crime this fortnight. I used a mask, Kraft tag and bag, Distress ink and gold glitter.
I started off imagining this as my background but once I saw their shimmer with the gold glitter I decided it would be a shame to cover their natural beauty up! I sponged distress inks over star masks and then coloured round each star just applying the ink directly. I then chose parts of the star pattern to glitter with gold glitter.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
The Kraft Journal: Kraft Christmas Gift
Bows and Berries: Make a Tag
Paper Creation Ink: Christmas
Quirky Crafts: CAS
2 Sisters Challenge: Make it Sparkle
Bah Humbug: Christmas Bag or Box

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments :-)

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful bag Elaine, I'm sure the recipient will love it too.
    Cheers,
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine this is so beautiful, you did an incredible job. Love them both. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely bag, someone's going to be very lucky!Thank you for joining Quirky Crafts Plain and simple challenge,hope to see you again soon!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome bag and tag, great duo. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Creations Ink.

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are gorgeous elaine.love the colour and sparkle :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Elaine,,,,,,I really love them,,,, and these glittered starsz are really incredible,,,,,wowww,,, I am fixing your two Vintage cards,,,,,,now,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are stunning, love that colour and the pattern is so pretty
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really nice bag which I am sure anyone will love to receive.

    Colleen
    Guest Designer
    Bah! Humbug!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful bag and tag- thanks for sharing.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful work! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful work and such beautiful creations. Thank you for joining here at Paper Creation Inks - Pat

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank You For Joining Paper Creations Ink; We Always Enjoy Seeing Your Creative Talents! Have A Wonderful Holiday Season!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty set Elaine!! Thanks so much for playing with Bows and Berries!! Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...