My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 15 November 2011

Nicecrane Designs Vintage Christmas in Pink

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well :-) I am here to show you a card I have made using Nicecrane Designs Adorable Christmas digis which I adore!
I coloured them with promarkers then covered parts of the image with Glamour dust glitter. I used DCWV papers from last year *I think thats what they are-let me know if I am wrong!*, Card Candy with silver polka dots, A glitter star, Sparkly ribbon and lace along the bottom. I backed the digi onto white glitter card.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Cupcake Craft Challenges: Two's Company
Stamps&Fun=Creativity: One paper, Lace and Glitter
Stamps R Us: Bling it on
Paper Sundaes: Digital Images
2 Sisters: Anything Goes
Floweret stamplar: Christmas
Jellypark Challenges: Non Traditional Christmas Colours

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments :-)

17 comments:

  1. This is a very lovely card, Elaine! I love this so nice image! Hugs, Mila

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, I am so in love with this precious image! and you made it my fave pink!!!
    thank you for joining our non-traditional Christmas colors challenge at Jellypark Friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, This is so pretty love the image and the colour also the beautiful background papers just gorgeous:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty card Elaine. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card, Elaine! The image is so beautiful and I love your choice of pink! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet image Elaine I love it. The papers are gorgeous.
    Cheers
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing card! I love the paper!
    Thanks for sharing with us at SFC!
    Hugs, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a Darling Christmas card! Love the Sweet image and Lovely Festive dp's too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stamps R Us! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card! Thanks for joining our challenge at stamps&fun=CREATIVITY.

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card elaine.fab sweet image ans i love your pretty colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely adorable Elaine,,,,love your pink background and all over how you colored my funny pict,,,,,,so adorable,,,wow,,,,you are rock Elaine,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely work, great card and layout. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful non Christmas colours! Thank you for joining in at Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Jellypark Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this super cute vintage type image! Wonderful colours too! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww. So sweet! Thanks so much for joining in our Digi challenge at Paper Sundaes.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice vintage card! Loveley motiv and design. Thanks for joninig SFC.
    Big hug
    Andrea-Emmi41

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...