My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 24 November 2011

Nicecrane Designs Vintage Santa Visit

Hey everyone, hope you are well :-) Here I am to show you a project made with the gorgeous Vintage Christmas digi from Nicecrane Designs available here.
I started by colouring with Promarkers, I then used four different patterned papers from the Dovecraft Christmas Fancy papers I had from last years Christmas stash, and Card Candy in complimenting colours.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
I love Promarkers: Anything Goes
Creative Craft Challenges: Free for all
Everybody Art Challenge: Christmas
Shopping Our Stash: Christmas or Winter
Pollycraft Challenge: Christmas Fun
Winter Wonderland: Cute

Thank you for looking, and for your lovely comments :-)

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Christmas card! I love the DP's you used!

    Thanks so much for joining us for the special Christmas Fun challenge at Pollycraft!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card Elaine, I love the image. Its so nostalgic. Really fab card. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous creation thank you so much for sharing it with us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xxx
    ps I have some candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the papers and bright colours
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and that image is fabulous. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card. The children remind me of the 'Milly Molly Mandy' books I loved as a child.
    I was interested in your tutorial for colouring blond hair with promarkers. I use copics but I was always led to belive you should start with the lightest colour all over and then introduce the darker highlights and blend them in. You seem to do the opposite of this, so I shall have a go. Thanks for sharing your techniques. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card. Such a great vintage style image. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, love the image! Thank you for playing along with us at SOS this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this image is fabulous...reminds me of the storybook we read on Christmas eve as children...thanks for joining in the Shopping our Stash winter or Christmas challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, Elaine! I adore your "card candy."

    I am so glad you joined us this week at Shopping Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. I love the image and the colours are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge.
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...