My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 13 December 2011

Forever Friends-All I want for Christmas!

Good morning everyone-hope you are well! I am here o show you a special Forever Friends card I made. I used Forever Friends Decoupage, A selection of papers from my christmas stash-Forever friends Timeless collection, My Minds Eye, and some free papers from a magazine. I used Papermania gold textured card, Card Candy, and a chipboard greeting decoration.

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Crafty Boots: Christmas
Hooked on Craft Challenges: Christmas
Dream Valley Challenges: Christmas
Gingerloft Challenges: Christmas
Sparkles Forum: One you love at Christmas
Cupcake Inspirations: Photo inspiration

Thank you for looking, and for your lovely comments :-)

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful Elaine how I love ff!!!! hugs Sandi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely Elaine.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo... I Love the forever friends cuddly bears and your card is gorgeous!xx Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. - I love the color scheme of your blog in general and the textured background. Looks lush!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow amazing details ...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations this week

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tina, Another fabulous card:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is really beautiful Elaine. Really lovely. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! Love the layout!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles for our "One you love at Christmas" challenge

    Hope you will join us again, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  10. stunning card elaine.i love the gorgeous bear and your colours and design are fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card,love the FF decoupage....Thanks for sharing with us at Hooked on Craft....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card! lot of details. TFS with us at CI.
    Zulma DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card. Thank you for joining in the fun at Crafty Boots Challenge.

    Best wishes for the holiday season.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous Christmas creation! Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley. Have a lovely Christmas :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining our Christmas challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...