My Lovely Followers

Friday, 9 December 2011

Forever Friends A Timeless Christmas

Good morning everyone, hope you are well :-) Here I am with another Christmas card-luckily I am still enjoying making them! ;-)
For this card I used the gorgeous Forever Friends Timeless collection decoupage and papers, only adding a gold edged cream ribbon, Card candy in complimenting colours and a glittered star.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Do You Stack Up?: Inspiration picture: Something Old
Sassy Studios: Non traditional Christmas Colours
I Brake for Challenges: Vintage
Lil Red Wagon: Vintage
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge: Merry Christmas
Bearly Mine Challenges: Non traditional Christmas

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments!

15 comments:

  1. cute soft tones on your card! Thanks for joining us at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Merry Christmas Challenge!

    Kathleen – Guest Designer
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it so cute xx nicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I want to use the word 'scrummy' to describe this, hon... not sure why but maybe it's the biscuity/chocolatey tones- and I'm not even hungry, I swear!!lol anyways, it's really gorgeous- very stylish!! :)
    hugs, Rxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Elaine, I love the Forever Friends lot, and lovely soft colours just a nice change from the usual trad colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this card is a stunner Elaine. I love this Forever Friends range.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card elaine.the image is so sweet and stunning soft colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute! Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine, and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the monochromatic look! Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful design and I love the dimensions of this card. Thanks for joining us at Penny's for our Christmas challenge.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute, love the bear peeking through the window!Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW - this is awesome! I love it. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely and adorable card Elaine, very cute
    thanks for joining our challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda
    DYSU DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really pretty. I think the cream and gold make such a great combo. Thanks for joining us at SSD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so wonderful the colour is super that image is adorable thank you for joining our challenge at Bearlymine.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...