My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 1 December 2011

Joanna Sheen GDT 'Christmas Wishes'

Good morning everyone-I am so so so excited to share the new challenge over at Joanna Sheen's fantastic new challenge blog and show you my project for my Joanna Sheen Guest design slot too :-) Our theme this month is 'Christmas Wishes' so please come and join in-its perfect for your Christmas makes! 
I just wanted to say I am so grateful to the team at Joanna Sheen for giving me this wonderful opportunity, I appreciate it very much :-)
I made an easel card with a drawer and a matching gift bag, details below :-)
 For the easel card with a drawer I used a House Mouse image from the Singing Angels rubber stamp set available at Joanna Sheen's store here. I coloured them with my Promarkers and very carefully cut round them with a crafting knife to show the papers as the background. I used a gorgeous set of HOTP papers I got free with a magazine for these projects. I also used Papermania capsule collection jewel brad for my drawer handle, Card candy, Green cardstock, a gorgeous chipboard greeting that matched with the House Mouse image and some lovely christmas ribbon from Kars.
For my gift bag I carried a lot of the same products to it so it matched the card. For this image I used the House Mouse Winter Rubber stamps Candle set available here. I also coloured my House Mouse image with my Promarkers, but also masked it and made clouds around him in the tree to make him more realistic. I added Glamour dust to the snow so in  the light it really shimmers. I added a 'Merry Christmas' chipboard greeting.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Divas by Design: Anything Goes
Fab n Funky Challenges: Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion: Tis the Season
Crafty Bloggers Network: Something Other than a card (bag)
Pollycraft Challenges: Christmas Fun
The Ribbon Reel: Anything Goes
Stamptacular Sunday Challenges: Anything Christmas

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments!

22 comments:

  1. So cute!! Love the box.. neat!!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is just stunning, lovely project xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're both gorgeous, lovely!! :) Shall be joining in at JS later!! :)
    hugs, Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous.. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elaine these are gorgeous and these images are so much fun, thanks for joining us at pollycraft. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fantastic Elaine.
    hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful hun , thanks for entering the CBN challenge, good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both projects are really beautiful Elaine. You are a talented lady. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both are gorgeous Elaine...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design and Fab'n'Funky.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two great projects! Well done!
    Hugs
    dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super projects Elaine, I love the House Mouse images and they go so well with this.
    Also, I received my candy win yesterday thankyou.
    Cheers,
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Elaine, Just fabulous:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very Pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  14. very cute, thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful projects, such cute images too x
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations Elaine, well deserved tho, your creations are always fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Elaine, what lovely projects. Great image and colours on both projects. Love the clouds on the image on the gift bag. Thanks for joining in with us this time at Divas by Design. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  18. What wonderful projects.Love the papers and the clouds look super.Congrats on your GD spot.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  19. these are lovely!! the mice and gingerbread man are so cute. can tell a lot of care went into these :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. beautiful! I love house mouse , they are so cute!
    Thanks for joining us at the ribbon real.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...