My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 20 December 2011

Joanna Sheen GDT 'Christmas Wishes' Project Two

Good evening everyone! Here I am with my second project for the 'Christmas Wishes' challenge at Joanna Sheen's new challenge blog.
For this project I used House Mouse stamp from the Singing Angels set coloured with Promarkers and Sakura glitter pen, HOTP papers I got free with a magazine, Glitter strip, 'Christmas Wishes' peel off, Card Candy, Christmas tree wire, Gold wire, Beads, Bells, and Star buttons.
I formed a circle with the Christmas tree wire and fastened it by wrapping Gold wire around it, which I then added beads, star buttons and bells to to look like a decorated wreath. I then used Aleens Tacky Glue to affix it to my card over my House Mouse image. I then added the Music notes paper as a border along the bottom where I placed my greeting and card candy. Lastly I placed a glitter border along the centre of the card.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Hooked on Crafts Challenges: Christmas
House Mouse Challenges: Fuzzy and Warm
Stamp and Create: Vintage Christmas
Stamps R Us Challenges: Angels
Crazy Challenges: Christmas
Truly Madly Crafty Challenges: Christmas
Dream Valley Challenges: Christmas
Craft Your Passion Challenges: Things with Wings

Thank you for visiting and for your lovely comments :-)

13 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful, the image is so cute love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo so cute ... love those little mousies ... love your design ... thank you so much for popping by my blog and hope you are feeling better ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and I love the wreath around the image too. The backing papers are gorgeous too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elaine this is stunning, I love the beautiful wreath. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh this is so very pretty, the image is adorable and its beautifully coloured, its just perfect for our Things With Wings Challenges this week,

    Thank you so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion, I hope you will come and join the fun next week,

    Have a lovely day,
    Hugs Bridget CYP GDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah this is so adorable, and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamps R Us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww,such cute things with wings.Beautifully framed too with your fantastic wreath.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning card elaine.the wreath is fantastic and i love the sweet house mouse image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Christmas creation! Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley. Have a lovely Christmas :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Elaine, such sweet little Angels! Love the wreath you created on the card and the sparkle. Thanks for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Nicely done.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute sweet image lovely take on the chall theme
    great layout & colours.

    thanks for sharing at HM & friends chall this time

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh so fun...love the wreath around your image,,,very creative! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge! Sue K

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks great! Thanks for joining our Christmas challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...