My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 21 December 2011

Magnolia Tilda Snowfall Christmas

Good morning everyone, hope you are well! Here is my latest Christmas card, a Tilda this time! I coloured Tilda with Promarkers and sakura pens, I used Bo Bunny Snowfall papers, Forever friends Timeless collection papers, Papermania Felt Snowflake, Gems, Pearls, Card Candy and a peel off 'With love at Christmas' greeting.
I found the Papermania Felt Snowflakes from my last years Christmas stash and they go perfectly with these Bo Bunny papers so I am happy I held on to them! :-)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Stamp n Doodle: Christmas
Tip Top Tuesday: Anything Christmas
Magnolia Stamp Lovers: Winter Wonderland
Use it Tuesday: Holiday!
Creative Stamp Friends: Christmas
Lexis Creations: Untraditional Christmas

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the papers and the embellishments look stunning.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the papers.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super sweet card! Love it--so glad you joined us at UIT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    what a beautiful christmas card - I like it.
    Many thanks for joining us at creative stamp friends.
    Hugs
    Antje

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card!! I hope you have fully recovered from being poorly.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply stunning!

    Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday in Anything Christmas challenge.

    Merry Christmas!:)

    Maggie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such and adorable card. Thank you for joining us at Stamp n doodle's Tuesday Christmas Challenge.
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet Elaine! Very Pretty!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, love the papers, the colour, and your wonderful corner embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous card elaine.i love your soft delicate colours and design and fab sweet tilda :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That card is gorgeous and I love the blue! Thanks for playing with us at Stamp-n-Doodle:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...