My Lovely Followers

Saturday, 24 December 2011

OSCC Winter Wonderland


Good morning everyone, hope you are well! Well Christmas eve eh? How fast has this year flown by?! I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of my followers and tell you that I really appreciate your support. I wish you all a Wonderful Christmas and Happy New 2012! :-)
Here is my DT card for One Stop Craft Challenge and our theme this week is 'Winter Wonderland'.
I used a Whiff of Joy image coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers, Bo Bunny Snowfall papers, Papermania Felt Snowflake cut into quarters to make a couple of corner accents, Card Candy and Coredinations cardstock.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Prairie Fairy Fridays: Holly Jolly Christmas
Raise the Bar Challenges: Its Beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Stampin for the Weekend: Anything Goes
Divas By Design: Merry Christmas
Freshly Brewed Designs: Christmas
I love Promarkers: Anything Goes

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments!

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful card and I love your background papers. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - love the snowflakes and colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour combo. Thank you for joining us at Divas

    ReplyDelete
  4. really stunning card elaine.love this image and your colours are so beautiful.looks even better on my mantel :D
    wishing you and yours a fantastic christmas hun.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic project! Thank you so much for entering this in our challenge at Stampin for the Weekend and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous creation!Happy New Year and thanks for joining us at the Freshly Brewed Christmas challenge.

    Linda! Love that image!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful job! Thanks for joining us at FFF for our Holly Jolly Christmas challenge and good luck! :D

    Hugz and TFS,
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...