My Lovely Followers

Friday, 2 December 2011

Sarah Hurley Challenge: Christmas!

Hello everyone, so sorry I couldnt get to my laptop yesterday evening! Here is my card for Sarah Hurley's challenge this fortnight-our theme is 'Christmas'-perfect time to get on with your Christmas crafting! And as we are sponsored by Letraset its really time to play along! :-)
For this project I used Sarah Hurley papers, Igloo digi coloured with Flexmarkers and Glamour dust, Bingo card with only a little added extras-Kraft card, card candy, glitter strip, and a glittered star!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Samuel Taylors Crafts: Anything Goes (Gorgeous prize of Kaisercraft Mini Albums and Jelly Bean Soup 6x6 papers)
Bling it on!: Christmas

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments :-)

11 comments:

  1. adorable card!! :) i love the way u used the bingo card.,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine. This card is so lovely, I love the spotty dotty paper. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the crisp wintery feel to this card
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous. love the icy blue colour. make me shiver!! great idea. fab layout x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, lovely shades of blue!
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow super card ... love the icy colours and love the igloo ... happy crafting ... just doing a bit of blog hopping love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card & love the icy colours too..
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have just discovered Sarah Hurley. This is a great card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the igloo! my laptop is back in action now so can look and post again :-)yay!xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...