My Lovely Followers

Saturday, 17 December 2011

Sarah Hurley: Colouring

Good morning everyone, hope you are well! My brain is exploding over Christmas-I'm losing what day it is!!!
Here is my DT card for the fabulous challenge at Sarah Hurley Challenges this week-our theme is 'Colouring' and is sponsored by Limited Run digis who provided me this awesome little digi! Perfect as I know a lot of people who have moved recently!
I used Promarkers and Flexmarkers to colour my little digi, and used Sarah Hurley papers from Tinseltown and Oz CDROMS available here.

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Hot Shot Craft: Promarkers
Crafters Companion: New Beginnings

Thank you for looking and for all your comments

20 comments:

  1. Lovely card, do like the colours especially :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow super little card ... love the colours and the design ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Elaine, lovely colour...Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card and beautifully coloured. It has a great clean look to it.

    Thank you for joining us at Hotshot Craft on our first challenge.

    hugs Sarah
    sarahwrightdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Like the soft colours too!
    Love Pearl x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those colours are stunning and coloured beautifully....brilliant card and a Merry Christmas to you..big hugs Sharon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card and colours sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card love the background and the image is just lovely too!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely clean looking card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Elaine, what a pretty card. Crisp design and great colouring. I hope you do well in the challenge with this card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely design and good colours. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the dotty papers
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet, simple and so pretty - love it! xx Jill B

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous card elaine.fab image and i love your fresh colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Elaine Im so sorry, I dont know how I missed this card! Its beautiful. I love the papers. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely papers on this card. Really sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...