My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 14 December 2011

Vintage Santa


Good morning everyone, hope you are well! Here I am to show you a new card I have made using the gorgeous Graphic 45 Christmas collection my lovely friend Renee in the U.S gave me in the summer, Papermania Gold cardstock, Wild Orchid Crafts beautiful flowers, a metal tree charm, and a true vintage leather button from the collection of buttons my nan gave me.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
My Time to Craft: Vintage Christmas
Bunny Zoes Crafts: Fancy Folds
Wild Orchid Challenges: Easel Card

6 comments:

  1. Wow this is gorgeous love love love it.. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Elaine :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow a stunning card hun. sorry i havent popped by more often, but do love your designs, and thank you so much for all your comments on my blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love vintage Santa's! Great card!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Elaine, love this card ... the Graphic45 is gorgeous and the vintage style is really appealing. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely love this elaine.the vintage santa is stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...