My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 19 January 2012

Sarah Hurley Challenge: All about Me!

Hello everyone! Hope you are well :-) Here I am with a project for our theme this fortnight at Sarah Hurley Challenges-All about Me! With all the fuss we make over Christmas for others we thought January was a perfect time to find some time for ourselves!
For this project I decided to make a scrapbooking page to celebrate the gorgeous Rare Butterfly that visited me in our garden last summer and sat on our beautiful pot of Lobelia letting me take lots of photos without fluttering away!
I used Coredinations 12x12 cardstock as my base and added papers, ticket and tags from Sarah Hurley 'OZ' CD-even punching butterflies from the papers to embellish!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks: Summer in January
Flutter By Wednesdays: Open
Incy Wincy Designs: Bold and Bright

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments :-)

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing our Summer Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely job! Thanks for joining in with us at Incy Wincy Challenge this time, Come play again soon, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic challenge this month and I love your page Elaine. What a stunning butterfly.....roll on the summer I say! Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back to OSAAT! Good to see you. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh great layout and how cool to have the opportunity to see a rare butterfly in your garden! Thanks for joining us at FBW this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card is very beautiful ive had to go and buy myself this image aswell as a few others which i did last night. could i ask how long you had to wait to receive your digi stamp image cos im getting inpatient want mine now so can have a play and still waiting lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the layout you have done. I am trying to do some scrapbooking every week. I have become your newest follower and look forward to seeing more of your crafting
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely layout! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome layout! I love the butterflies. Thank you so much for sharing your summer inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...