My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 19 January 2012

Saturated Canary Sepia Memories




Good afternoon everyone-hope you are well! Here I am with a card I have made with a gorgeous Saturated Canary digi stamp available here. Shes fabulous! :-) I chose to go with a Sepia tone project for her, to make it feel as warm as her image suggested to me.
I coloured her with Promarkers, cut around the image with a nestie and then coloured the edges with Promarkers to echo the image.
I chose my favourite vintage style papers-Bo Bunny Gabrielle papers, Flocked patterned paper and a script paper from a scrapbooking kit.
I used Craftime glitter card for my butterfly and die cut border, a Dome greeting 'Thinking of you', Card candy and gorgeous Wild Orchid Crafts roses. As it is a special project I added genuine vintage lace-it is approximately fifty years old!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Wild Orchid Crafts: Anything Goes
I love Promarkers: Anything Goes
My Mums Craft Shop: Favourite Colour Combos

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every one of them! :-)

13 comments:

  1. This card is gorgeous, I love anything to do with the Vintage style and I just love the sepia tones too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Elaine this is absolutely Gorgeous just love the sepia tones.. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Elaine, i absolutely love the colours,great image and detail
    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I relly love the sepia tones you have used on this card - it's gorgeous.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this card, I love the way you have coloured her hair x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a stunning card:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those Gabrielle papers! Fab card, and wow, fantastic lace - 50 years old!! Goodness, that's even older than me!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning, your colouring is fantastic, love the monotone look
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These colours and tones are beautiful Elaine and I love the complete design of your card, its stunning. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow fantastic card elaine.gorgeous image and i love your sepia colouring :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, I love the varying shades of brown/sepia, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really Beautiful, I love the layout and the image, thanks so much for sharing with us at MMCS, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...