My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Whiff of Joy in Aqua tones


Good morning everyone, hope you are well! This morning I have a monochrome card for you using a Whiff of Joy image stamped in Memento and coloured with Promarkers, Coredinations cardstock, Glitter cardstock, Papermania Aqua Capsule Collection papers, American Crafts Polka dot ribbon, a dome greeting and card candy.
I started with the coloured image, cut with a Scalloped circle nestie, I then matted this on a large Scalloped circles nestie for a different look. I then placed this on a panel of Capsule collection papers then onto glitter card.
I covered the base of the card with one pattern of Capsule collection papers, then made a large border with two complimenting papers. Here I added the panel with the image on. I added my greeting in the bottom corner of this panel, then card candy in the top left hand side of the card. Lastly I added complimenting ribbon .
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Cheerful Stamp Pad: Birds of a Feather
So Artful Challenge: Photo inspiration
We Odd Girls: Bling it up!
I love Promarkers: Anything Goes
Little Darlings Challenges: Favourite Colour

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Elaine, I love the colour and the layout. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A simply stunning Card. Love the colour and the image is beautiful.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards - love the colours. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and image, love the colors you have used to xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card, love the colours you chose, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card. Good luck with your challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card and the colour is gorgeous
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Elaine, the colour is so gorgeous. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Elaine - I love that soft colour.

    Catherine. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Wow Elaine, this is gorgeous:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute image! Thanks so much for entering "Birds of a Feather" on the Cheerful Stamp Pad.

    BTW, I just love the background on your blog. What is the name of it?

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous Elaine, love the image and beautiful colours you used xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is stunningly beautiful, I love the image and those papers are gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful colours on this and a lovely, sweet image :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous card elaine.i love the pretty image and your colours are stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow super card love the layout and love the colours you have used ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at The Cheerful Stamp Pad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card - so glad you joined us at The Cheerful Stamp Pad AND The So ARtful Inspiration Blog this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the color you used on your card! Thanks for joining our "Birds of a Feather" Challenge over at The Cheerful Stamp Pad!
    Cindy
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...