My Lovely Followers

Monday, 30 January 2012

Whiff of Joy Wishful



Good afternoon everyone-hope you are well! Here I am with a card I thought would be good for a new year. I used Whiff of Joy image stamped in Memento and coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers. I used Bazill 6x12 dot cardstock I had bought in the sale which I folded into an easel card shape for a change. I used Fancy Pants papers and greetings I got free in a magazine too-the greeting I mounted onto pink glitter card to make it strong enough to act as an anchor for the base of the easel card. Lastly I added the gorgeous gingham buttons as my embellishments.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Stamp, Scrap and Doodle: Anything Goes
Crafty Catz: Things with Wings
Fussy and Fancy: Polka dots
Charisma Cardz Challenges: Pretty in Pink
Dutch Dare Card Challenges: Buttons Galore!
Crafts and Me: Pink and Sparkly

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments!

22 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card - I loved those free papers too, used every scrap of them, so mil gave me her set!! Lucky me :-) Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card and love the bunting. have a good week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and fabulous image :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image Elaine and beautifully coloured....love those papers too.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card and thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!! Fabulous colouring!! Thanks for joining DDCC, Lilia DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty and pink :-) like the bunting and easel shape.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning card elaine.really gorgeous image and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card, the image is soooo sweet and I love the banner
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Elaine
    A fabulous card love the image and colour's thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz

    Hugs Dianne xx

    CraftyCatz DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a nice girly card :) Like the colours and of course the buttons!
    Thanks for joining us at DDCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute! :) Lovely image and shape.

    Thanks so much for playing at Charisma Cardz this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the design of your card! Thanks for playing with us in the Dutch Dare Challenge!
    Leslie, DT
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...