My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Lili of the Valley Magician in Blues and Cream


Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well! Here I with a male card using a Lili of the Valley image stamped in Memento and coloured with Promarkers and with Black inked clouds using the paintbrush technique.
I used Craftworks Back to Basic Scalloped edge Cream card blank as my basse, Coredinations cardstock cut with a Nestie, My Minds Eye papers (for the cut out star), Papermania Male papers, Capsule collection gemstones, American Crafts Polka dot ribbon and an Anitas glitterations 'Make a wish...' greeting.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Lili's Little Fairies: Oh Boy!
My Time to Craft Challenge: A is for Adorable!
Creative Craft Crew: Fantasy
Craft Your Passion: Beary Sweet

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments!

16 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, I love this image and the cloudy background looks fantastic
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Elaine love the image. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute and love the clouds :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a super male card and everything fits together so well
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card. The smoke clouds are wonderful and I think the little wizard image is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous image and l like how you have created a brilliant card with it:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, I love that image and the clouds you have done are brill.
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute! Fab image & great paper!!!
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so stunning elaine.the image is gorgeous and i love your fab colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. one of my fave LOTV stamps! love the card

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card, hon- that stamp is just adorable and I'm really loving your stormy sky!! :) ... I still haven't even tried that technique properly!!lol
    hugs, Rxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh what an adorable image and you've done such a great job with the coloring and design. Thanks for sharing this with us at Craft Your Passion.
    Take care,
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card, love the colours you have used and the layout. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable card! Love how you color the image and the cloud behind the image. Thank you for joining us at My Time to Craft. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This little man is so adorable. I love the card. Thanks for playing CCC's last challenge who you play our new Masculine challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...