My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 29 February 2012

LOTV Sparkly Ballerina

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well. Here I am with a new card made with my lovely new release LOTV Ballerina stamp that I adore!
I stamped her in Memento and coloured her with promarkers and flexmarkers plus added sparkle to the skirt and stars using Sakura stardust pen.
I cut round her wit a circle nestie, then matted her on a nestie cut scalloped circle out of pink glitter card, I also die cut a butterfly with a spellbinders butterfly die out of this cardstock too.
I used Prima Melody paper, used one sheet because its so gorgeous and busy I wanted to show off its full effect and to keep the sentiment printed on the paper on show 'A friend is someone who knows the song of your heart and can sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words'.
I placed my Ballerina in the middle of the sheet which was blank, then used the patterned slither I cut to make it fit onto the 6x6 card with a tiny slither of white all round on the bottom of the sheet as a raised border. I then added the Butterfly, then placed a trail of gems to show its journey across the card. Lastly I added three card candy embellishments.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Cards and More: Glisten and Glitter
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge: Pink and Girly
Party Time Tuesdays: Anything Goes
Passion For Promarkers: Pastel Colours
Crafty Bloggers Network: Springtime

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments :-)

24 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, Glad you are recovering Elaine, My friend had this a few months back and it is very unpleasant. Lovely to see you crafting. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab papers, fab image, fab butterfly. Very nice blog background too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card, she is adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the image she is so cute. Glad your feeling better xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful card Elaine, the new LOTV stamp is so pretty. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card, Love LOTV stamps xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card. Really lovey and the sentiment is so true.
    Thanks for taking part in the Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge.

    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see why you love that stamp...she's a real cutie Elaine. Great pp and I love that sparkly butterfly. Thanks for joining in our Pink & Girly Challenge at LCI this fortnight xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute, what a sweet image from LOTV, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card, a great design and wonderful colors....thanks for joining us this week at Cards und More….
    Hugs Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card such a cute image, just love the papers you have used. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry you have been poorly your card is lovely I love the image. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So gorgeous, I love the image and the papers are beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow a wonderful card.
    Thanks for joining us at cards and more.
    Hugs stine

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow - this is such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really cute card, love the butterfly! Thanks for joining us at LCI this fortnight...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your cute card using pastel colors. The image is so nice and your coloring is fab. Thanks for joining our challenge at pfp)

    ReplyDelete
  18. A sweet card just love these stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Elaine, what a pretty card. I love the colours you've used and the image is adorable. Thanks for joining us at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
    I'm sorry my comment is late (sorry of my life at the moment lol!) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...