My Lovely Followers

Saturday, 25 February 2012

OSAAT Digi or Dont


Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well :-) This is a late post as I have been very poorly with Shingles, and only just able to get online, hoping I am on the mend now! This is for the One Stitch at a Time Challenge which ends later today-you have around four hours to enter if you would like to have a go!
For this project I chose Ikes 'Thatch Cottage' from Stitchy Bear's Digi store. I coloured this with promarkers and flexmarkers, then cut round it with a nestie shape, which I then trimmed so only the bottom of the image was shaped, I then did the same with papers from Bo Bunny 'Forever Fall' collection as my mat, then used complimenting papers from this range for the rest of the card. I then added American crafts polka dot ribbon, and mixed buttons.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
These Inspired Challenges: Photo inspiration
My Mums Craft Shop: Buttons and Ribbon
Lexis Creations: Monochrome

16 comments:

  1. Shingles is horrible - hope you get over it quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card hope you are feeling lots better. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elaine, glad you are on the mend now, fab card, great colours, love the buttons and ribbon, Fi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at MMCS
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card , glad your on the mend xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor you, Elaine. Hope you feel much better very soon - shingles is so painful. Love your card. xx Jill B

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elaine this card is gorgeous. So sorry to hear youve been so ill but hopefully you are on the mend. Keep well my friend. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so stunning elaine.gorgeous image and i love your rich colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, love the image. I do hope you are feeling much better. Shingles is an awful thing to have so I hope you are being well looked after.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a super card, love the button embellishments. I hope you're feeling much better now. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card, great colours. Hope you feel a bit better soon and the pain has gone away. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Elaine, hope you're feeling better. Lovely card. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Elaine , I came across your blog while checking out challenges , saw your lovely card it is so sweet love the button embellishment. I do hope you are better soon.
    Elainec. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...