My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 5 February 2012

OSAAT With Love

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well! Here I am with a card for One Stitch at a Time, and our theme this week is 'With Love'.
I chose the fabulous Hot air balloon digi by April and I printed this directly onto Echo Park paper then cut round it-a technique I hadnt tried before but I was very impressed with.
I then used coordinating border paper to create my background with strips of paper, starting with flowers along the bottom, then lined with a scalloped edge, then a cloudy sky. I cut a heart out of coordinating paper too and added this on my hot air balloon, then drew over where the lines of the balloon were below. To this I added a heart button. I added a greeting from the papers, then finally added three Papermania Born to Shop buttons.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Card Mad Fairies Digi Challenge: Hearts
Our Craft Lounge: Up in the Air
Moving along with the Times: Have a Heart
Divas by Design: Anything Goes
Fab n Funky: Use a Digi

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments!

27 comments:

  1. beautiful card lovely fresh colors x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the different patterns thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week.
    Jenny x
    GDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you have created a 'love' card with no red!! FAB!! Beautiful fresh colours for a change! Thanks so much for joining us at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days, Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cheerful card! love the papers and your layout!
    Love Pearlx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous card. I really like your printing on the patterned card. Great tip. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a bright and colourful card, just what we need with the snow on the ground! Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i love the pretty papers in your hot air balloon and the cute little button
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous - I love that paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW this is brilliant I love the colours you have used they are so bright. Thanks for playing with us on MAWTT with our Have a Heart Challenge this week, Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Elaine, this is so beautiful and the papers are stunning!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so sweet, I love those papers
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your card! I do like to see hot air balloons!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's gorgeous - I love the papers you have used.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card loving the colours. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome card Elaine!
    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  16. so gorgeous elaine.stunning design and i love your bright colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. ahhh wow this is sooo beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card. I love all the paper piecing.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Diva's by Design.

    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely, that technique works beautifully for the balloon. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Terrific balloon, and a fabulous card all round. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  21. what a fab card ,love the summery colours and the paper pieced balloon looks fantastic
    thanks for joining us at cardmadfairy's digi days and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super card Elaine so spring like with those delicious colours!! thanks for joining us this time at Diva's would love to see you next week too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  23. Elaine such a fabtastic card this week ! I love it !!

    Choccy xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Brilliant card Elaine, Love the colours. Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love this card, the mix of papers is great. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...