My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Altered Photo Frame

Here I am with something different-an altered photo frame that I made for my friends birthday. It started life as a boring plain wood effect frame, and so I thought I would jazz it up with some of my favourite papers and embellishments and make it a really lovely present.
I used K&co papers, Wild orchid roses, Wooden filigree heart and two tiny pearls running down from the heart.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Charisma Cardz Challenges: Alter it!
Crafty Bloggers Network: Floral
Scrap it Girl: Go Green and Recycle

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments :-)

11 comments:

  1. What a lovely photo frame and your card is beautiful also
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty. Hugs Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh nice to see you getting into a bit of altering Elaine. This frame is beautiful. Every time Im in the Pound shop I buy a few frames.....so now I have a tonne to alter....I better get to it before they take over my room completely! lol. This frame is really stunning, I love the paper youve used. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a beautiful gift. I should try and do something like that for my Sister's birthday.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful project. Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely frame, the colour is really pretty. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Charisma Cardz.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is gorgeous elaine.really beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! Wonderful gift for your friend! Thanks for joining us at Scrap It Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. sweet frame, your friend will love it.. thanks for playing along w/ scrap it girl~

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty. I love the paper you used. So glad you entered Scrap It Girl's Go Green challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely! I'm sure your friend will really like this! :) Thanks for joining Scrap-It-Girl's "Go Green" March challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...