My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Lili of the Valley Ballerina in Purples

Good morning everyone, hope you are well :-)  I still cant move very well after my fall, getting very frustrating!
Here I am with a card made with one of my favourite LOTV images from their last new release, which I stamped in Memento and coloured with Promarkers, Flexmarkers, and Sakura stardust pens.
I used Papermania Heather Capsule collection papers with a base of Dovecraft polka dot basics paper. I also used Papermania glitter card for my nestie scalloped circle, plus my butterfly cut with a spellbinders die. I stamped out a LOTV Birthday greeting circle and added Capsule collection gems on this and as a trail from the butterfly. Lastly I added three Capsule collection brads in the top left hand corner.

While you are here please enter my new candy-find it on my sidebar :-)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Bling it on: Birthday plus shades of Lilac
Gingerloft Challenge: Happy Birthday
2 Sisters Challenge: Spots and Dots
Allsorts Challenge: Three in a Row
Cute Card Thursday: Happy Birthday
The Sisterhood of Crafters: Happy Birthday

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments :-)

18 comments:

  1. This is so cute Elaine. I love the papers and the embellishments are fab.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute card, really must get that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card Elaine.

    Thanks so much for joining in our Three in a Row them at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card !
    Like your layout.
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Gingerloft.

    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the pretty purples on your adorable card!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Gingerloft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card elaine.i love the sweet image and stunning lilac colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ack Elaine, Im so sorry to hear you are still so sore. Hopefully you'll be moving better soon. This wee card is very cute. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, so cute! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘BIRTHDAY’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Elaine, love the colours and image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card, gorgeous papers,
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    I have candy if your interested
    http://fleurapassionforcraft.blogspot.com/
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorjuss card hun, thanks for joining us at Bling It On this month.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. so pretty
    ..thanks for sharing it with us at Bling It On..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card and fabulous colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Gingerloft.
    Einat

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is DARLING! I love that image!!
    Thank you for joining us at Gingerloft!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...