My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 8 March 2012

Lili of the Valley Fairy in Pinks


Good evening everyone, hope you are well :-) Here I am with a card using one of my all time favourite Lili of the Valley stamps. I chose my papers to be Papermania Henbury Lane, my other favourites, and coloured everything to match these. 
I stamped her in Memento and coloured her with Promarkers, Flexmarkers and Sakura stardust pens. I then cut round her with one set of nesties, I placed her on a mat of a different shape nestie, and added a large pink nestie like the image one on an angle behind the mat. It just goes to show how they all compliment each other. I used Memory box 'Butterfly delights' die for my little butterflies, then my Martha Stewart large Butterfly die for the corner-to which I added gems on the body and as a trail from its flight over my card. 
I cut a swirl with a Marianne swirl die out of pink glitter card, then placed Wild Orchid Crafts roses over the main section of this swirl. I added pink polka dot ribbon from my stash. Lastly I added a 'Thinking of You' dome greeting beneath the flowers. 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments! 

18 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely beautiful, Elaine, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh Elaine this card is pretty in pink and so beautiful. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Elaine, not a pink person but I love it, Hope you are feeling better. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty card..and LOV image is a fav of mine too Px

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card, love the image and colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and I adore all the pink! thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow elaine i love this card and the pink, it is so pink and pretty. louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful image Elaine and your card is stunning:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always loved this little fairy and she looks gorgeous in pink. Beautiful card. xx Jill B

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this stamp too, so versatile. Beautifully coloured.
    Cheers,
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  12. so beautiful elaine.gorgeous pretty image and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Elaine, this is so pretty (pretty in pink!), I love those Henbury Lane papers too, and the flowers are perfect. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww, such a beautiful and sweet card!!Love the soft colors and sweet details! have a great weekend! Hugs and sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card, I like that image!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Elaine, your LOTV fairy looks wonderful on this fantastic pink card! So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's Things with Wings challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh..my..Such a lovely card!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
    Hugs Anne Kristine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...