My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Lili of the Valley New Hat in Yellows

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well :-) I am still struggling, I actually fell over again last night and reinjured myself so I am feeling sorry for myself because it hurts an awful lot! Here I am to cheer myself up with a card I made for my friend to give to her mum on Mothers day :-) She asked me for a card in yellows so I used my Lili of the Valley New Hat image stamped in Memento and coloured with Promarkers, coloured to match my Papermania Capsule collection papers in 'Sunshine'. I matched the coredinations card to the papers also.
For this project I used my stitch perforator tool-it is a little circle which you run across the paper and it makes holes to sew which makes it less time consuming :-)
I used American Crafts polka dot ribbons, Lili of the Valley greeting stamp, Hat pin and capsule collection brad and bow that match the papers perfectly.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Tuesday Throwdown: Spring Cleaning (Papers and embellishments are from early last year)
Sparkles Forum: Spring or Mothers Day
Catered Crop: Stitching
Fashionable Stamping: Bingo (Sewing, Distressing, Bows)
Crafty Calendar: Spring Cleaning(Old papers and embellishments)
Just Some Lines: Spring Cleaning (Old papers and embellishments)

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments :-)

28 comments:

  1. Gorgeous...great colours for such a beautiful Spring day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, very cute image! Thanks for taking part in the Sparkles Monthly 'Mother's Day/Spring' challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little girl is very cute, and I love the zesty colours of the whole card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous love the colours and of course the very cute image. hugs alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elaine, l'm so sorry to hear you fell again hopefully you will be feeling better soon, your card is so lovely great image and beautifully coloured too love the backing papers and the layout truly another stunning card:) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card - love the image - it reminds me of being little and dressing up in Mums ht and shoes. LOL Hope you feel better. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. My what a gorgeous card and just love those colors, great image. Sorry to hear of your fall, hope you feel better soon hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the LO of this Elaine and the yellows are lovely and springlike....beautiful.
    Cheers,
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, what a cute card! Love the sunshiney colours! Really cheery!
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colour layout and the little girl is so cute xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. sorry to hear u fell over again, plllleeeeeaaaasssseee be careful! lovely card, im sure your friends mum loved the cheerful colours and pretty embellishments.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely color and image....thanks for sharing at just some lines

    Tina
    dt

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute card, thanks so much for joining us at Just Some Lines! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous design. I love all those different orange papers and it all goes so beautifully with the image.

    I am looking forward to working with you at Dream Valley.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMGoodness this is so CUTE!! 8-) Love your Darling LOTV image and the fun cheery colors and dp's you paired with this little Sweetie too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. so stunning elaine.gorgeous colours and i love the image and fab design :D
    i hope you feel better soon hun.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is so gorgeous, and so so cute.
    Great colours and a beautiful image.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a lovely creation. Great details. Thanks for playing with us on FSC this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card The colours are just FAB. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card, lovely combination of colours too, everything goes so well together.
    Hugs Alison x x

    ReplyDelete
  21. very nice bright colours just fab xjudithx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Really gorgeous, love those colours, the image is really sweet and the layout is fab. Hope you feel better soon
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. gorgeous card Lindsey xxPauline

    ReplyDelete
  24. sorry meant Eliane, a really lovely card ,xx Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW fabulous card in such beautiful colours, thanks so much for sharing it with us at FSC this fortnight. xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for playing with us at Just Some Lines Spring Cleaning!
    Love, Laura
    ps- don't forget to check out my blog for the extra goody box for my followers (getting close to 100!)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous card!

    thank you for joining in the fun with us at SMC for our " Mothers day/Spring " challenge

    Hope you will join us again soon
    Good luck in the draw

    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous! LOVE the card!!
    Thanks for sharing this with us at FSC’s Bingo Challenge.
    xxx Ellie xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...