My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 6 March 2012

Lili of the Valley Peaches and Cream

Good afternoon, hope you are well :-) Here I am with another card using the gorgeous new release Ballerina at Lili of the Valley and inspired by the Peaches and Cream challenge at Lili's Little Fairies :-)
I stamped her in Memento and then coloured her with Sakura Stardust pens, Promarkers and Flexmarkers.
I cut and embossed round her with a nestie.
I used My Minds Eye papers, Dovecraft cream cardstock, Cream lace, gorgeous roses and leaves from my stash and some Card Candy. Lastly I added a dome greeting with Happy birthday in gold.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Lili's Little Fairies: Peaches and Cream
Craft Your Passion: Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs: Something Old and Something New (Old papers/New stamp)
Fashionable Stamping Challenge: Something for a Child
Pink Gem Challenges: Perfect Pastels
Totally Papercrafts: Song and Dance

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments :-)

18 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Elaine. I love these sweet LOTV stamps; nice coloring to match your Peaches and Cream theme. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenge this week.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card I love the colour. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is a beautiful card Elaine. I love peach and cream together. Hmmmmm, now I want peaches with cream!!!! Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card...Thanx for joining us at Incy Wincy..And good luck..

    Caz Incy Wincy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is lovely Elaine, the image is gorgeous and l love the colour peach ........beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenge this week.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colour combo, suits the image well.Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Elaine
    How cute is this?? I just adore it! I am so in love with coral at the moment and this is just fab!
    Love it!
    Hugs melly xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Elaine, what a gorgeous card, I love the image and the colours are so delicate and pretty. Thanks for joining us at FSC and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just adorable Elaine!! Love that image she is so sweet.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. so beautiful elaine.gorgeous sweet image and i love the peaches and cream colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. These colours are soft and gorgeous totally apt for a cute image. Love LOTV stamps too.
    Cheers,
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, love the LOTV image so cute & lovely peachy tones. Thanks so much for joining us at FSC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A wonderful card with lovely details. Perfect for a little girl.
    Thanks for joining us at FSC this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty card,sweet image and I love the peach and cream combo...Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge,hope to see you next time...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Elaine,This is gorgeous, adorable image and love the peach and creams ...Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just beautiful, lovely image and the flowers are gorgeous. The colour matching is perfect too. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...