My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Lili of the Valley Spring Together Forever

Good afternoon everyone, posting this card way after making it and dont want to miss the deadline-I ended up back at a&e monday and they put me in a cast for the injury I suffered a couple of weeks ago so its been difficult to get around!
For this project I used Lili of the Valley image stamped in Memento and coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers, Bo Bunny Country Garden papers, Papermania capsule collection cardstock and bows, gems, WOC flowers, and lace. I chose to follow the sketch at Lili of the valley but used my embellishments in sets of threes.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Lili's Little Fairies: Sketch by Jacque
Wild Orchid Challenge: Bingo (Gems, Flowers, Ribbon and Lace)
PanPastel UK: Bright Colours

Thank you for looking, and for your lovely comments :-)

12 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Elaine, the colours are so pretty!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is so cute. Love the image and layout you have used. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colours, cute image xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute card, and such pretty colours :)
    Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pleasing card to the eye, Elaine. The colours are bright and zingy. Great work.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Elaine and I love the colours. Thanks for linking this to the PanPastel UK challenge this week.
    hugs {brenda{ xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning elaine.really gorgeous image and design and your colours are fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Elaine! I love the image and your colour palette is fabulous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really beautiful hun, I love the colours, the image is so sweet and the little bows look fab. Thanks so much for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog. I do hope you feel a bit better soon hun, take care.
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining us at PanPastel uk this week with this super card the image is so sweet.

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  11. another stunning card love the design xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!Such a lovely card!
    the image is sooo cute ♥
    Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
    Hugs Anne Kristine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...