My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 1 March 2012

Sarah Hurley Steampunk!

Good evening everyone! Hope you are well :-) I am here to show you one of my first projects made with the fabulous new Steampunk CD by Sarah Hurley available at her Etsy shop here!
I really love this collection, especially the colours and the ease of which you can make any kind of project but especially those dreaded male cards! I made this one for my male cousin, I hope he likes it :-)
For this project I used Steampunk papers, tickets, Bingo cards, Digis and just a couple of extra bits from my stash-a 'Happy Birthday' peel off and some buttons I recycled from an old top.
I achieved the hot air balloon on the paper by reloading the patterned paper into the printer and then printing the digi on top, I really love this method because it means less colouring and it fits your project perfectly!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
The Sisterhood of Crafters: Get digi with it!
Creative Craft Challenge: Boys will be Boys
Stampin Sisters in Christ: Variegated Projects
Dream Valley Challenges: Just for Men
That Craft Place: Anything Goes
Opus Gluei: Use a Ticket

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments, you really make my day :-)

22 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Elaine,
    absolutely love it. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. super card Elaine loving your papers too! Thanks for joining us at 'That Craft Place' this time, hope to see you next time too, so nice of you to give us your support
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Elaine, love the colours and the layout:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colors! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Great job! Love how you did the balloon .. perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘USING DIGIS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card...I like the addition of the Bingo card for added interest! Thanks for joining us this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card love your layout and the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. Which reminds me I will have to make some male cards. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Elaine love the colours and the composition. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant male card and great colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great male card,love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this card. A great design, great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh wow! fabulous layout and colours! What a clever card.

    Thankyou so much for sharing you fabulous project with us over at Creative Craft Challenges.
    xoxoxo Carly

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card Elaine! Good luck with the challenges! Lea xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. really lovely card love how you have put it all together x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great Steampunk card, Hopping along from DC. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic card - love the colours and the cute little buttons. Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic card, love the colours (blue is my favourite colour) and its been put together just right

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a happy fun card! Very uplifting (okay, bad pun, but this is a terrific card). Thank you so much for sharing it with us for our Opus Gluei theme!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...