My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 22 March 2012

Whiff of Joy Hello little Butterfly and News!



I am very proud to have been asked to join the Dream Valley Design team from April, cant wait to join in with the fun over there-thank you for asking me :-) 
Here I am with a card using my new Whiff of Joy stamp I adore-I have a love for butterflies and raise a couple of broods each year myself-actually right now I have five little Chrysalides turning my cute little caterpillars into beautiful Painted lady butterflies-I will post photos when they emerge :-)
Anyhow I stamped her in Memento and coloured her with Promarkers and Flexmarkers, cut her with a nestie shape and added my 'Happy Birthday' dome greeting in the bottom right corner of this shape. I used Bo Bunny 'Forever Fall' papers, which I placed to get the best effect of their gorgeous patterns-I couldnt bear to cover these up! :-) I added Papermania autumn leaves and American crafts polka dot ribbon and some card candy to finish my card.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Flutter By Wednesday: Open
Wishcraft: Waste not, want not (Papermania leaves ribbon a couple of years old)
Deep Ocean Challenge: Butterflies
Ladybug Crafts Ink: Anything Goes
Belles and Whistles Challenges: Butterflies
Stampin Sisters in Christ: Something related to new season (Butterflies)

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments :-)

15 comments:

  1. Really gorgeous hun, love those colour tones and congrats on your DT position, I am really pleased for you and can't wait to see your makes
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, looking forward to lots of inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    Beautiful image and a wonderful card.
    Congratulations on becoming a DT member over
    on Dream Valley Challenge.
    Have just become a follower
    Janet ( cumbrianlass )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on getting on the DT. Love the rich autumnal colours of the card, it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning elaine.fab image and i love your autumnal colours :D
    huge congrats on your new DT ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. The image is lovely and great colours used.
    Welcome to the team on Dream Valley.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card love the colours and congrats on becoming a DT. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!!

    I love the colours you've used in this card, and she is adorable!

    Hugs Alison x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to you on your great news and your card is stunning:) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your good news. Love the card you have made. looking forward to seeing more. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Elaine! Lovely image and fab paper too. Congrats on your new DT! Thanks for playing along with my WNW challenge this week :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. An absolute beaut of a card Elaine. MAny congrats on your DT position ...kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a really sweet card!! Love the colors and darling image!! :) HUGS congrats on your new DT news!! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Belles n’ Whistles Challenge Blog ! Hope you will join us again and good luck!! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki* ~ DT member

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining the BnW challenge this month.

    Hugs, Audhild

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...