My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 15 April 2012

Dream Valley 'Earth Tones'

Good morning everyone, hope you are well :-) Here I am with my DT card for our challenge at Dream Valley and our theme this week is 'Earth tones'. I used a Magnolia Tilda stamp I dont use enough for this challenge, stamped in Memento and coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers. I cut the scalloped oval with the Grand Nestibilities dies through my Grand Calibur. 
I used Bo Bunny 'Forever Fall' papers as they have fantastic earth tones in them, and added these to a polka dot orange bow by Papermania, American crafts polka dot ribbon, and Brown lace.
I also added a Lili of the Valley 'Just for you with Much love' greeting stamped in Memento, and used Wooden filigree heart and Card candy as my finishing off embellishments. 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:


Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments :-)

14 comments:

  1. Lovely cute card, love the fab colours you have used.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely card. Alison xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous elaine.fab sweet image and your earthy colours are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Elaine, love the layout and sweet image of Tilda .. so cute xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card, love these colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card- love the inclusion of orange! Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely colours, I love the orange bow! Beautiful Tilda, beautiful card!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous hon..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Love the colours used.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The earth tone colours are so pretty, such a lovely card. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello..lovely creation, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very sweet. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Play this time
    hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card i love the image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this time. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet card! Thanks for playing the 4th Annual Copper, Ginger or Rust Challenge at Gingersnap Creations! Don't forget to come back and vote for your favorite entry once the challenge closes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...